Debt recovery notice by court. How to respond on that?
Brother taken loan bt now unable to pay back,court has given final notice to pay debt or kurki order would be furnished against him.as we r(father,mothr.brothers)nor guarenter neither involved in any loan process,is kurki order affect us,as we r undiveded family if yes so what should be preventive measure taken so we r defend ourself against this??as father is a heart patient we cant want to give burdan to him..plz guide.
Sir, in this situation you will be well advised to file an application before the debts recovery tribunal and seek a stay of the attachment. One of the grounds will be that the property is joint and a fraud has been played by the bank
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can i file a complaint against privatization of idbi bank
- How to get away from paying Bond Money
- How can we stop the neighbors from Constructing an adjoining wall?
- How to Transfer share certificate in nominees name
- Married for 11 months can I file for mutual divorce