×

quesDebt recovery notice by court. How to respond on that?

Brother taken loan bt now unable to pay back,court has given final notice to pay debt or kurki order would be furnished against him.as we r(father,mothr.brothers)nor guarenter neither involved in any loan process,is kurki order affect us,as we r undiveded family if yes so what should be preventive measure taken so we r defend ourself against this??as father is a heart patient we cant want to give burdan to him..plz guide.

• ansSir, in this situation you will be well advised to file an application before the debts recovery tribunal and seek a stay of the attachment. One of the grounds will be that the property is joint and a fraud has been played by the bank

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only