Debt recovery notice by court. How to respond on that?

Brother taken loan bt now unable to pay back,court has given final notice to pay debt or kurki order would be furnished against we r(father,mothr.brothers)nor guarenter neither involved in any loan process,is kurki order affect us,as we r undiveded family if yes so what should be preventive measure taken so we r defend ourself against this??as father is a heart patient we cant want to give burdan to him..plz guide.

Answers (1)

301 votes

Sir, in this situation you will be well advised to file an application before the debts recovery tribunal and seek a stay of the attachment. One of the grounds will be that the property is joint and a fraud has been played by the bank

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles