court order to freeze bank account. Is it legal?
is it possible to get court order without filing law suit to getting bank account freezed .There is sufficient proof as well legal notice copy is available.
yes it is possible for a registered financial institutions they can file a petition to freeze the accounts. first of all who want to freeze whose account. Are they are limited companies full details are required. with out details and facts of the case no opinion can be given
Advocate Suresh Chandra ReddyEast Point Colony, Visnagar
I appreciate the fact that you may feel very confident that you have a good case. However, kindly appreciate that you shall have to approach the court in order to get an order, as the prayer for freezing the bank accounts can only be an interim remedy and not a permanent one, even if you may wish to have the said accounts freezed only with the view to pressurize and or to harrass the other side AND even if you were not interested in the money in the account.
Whether you shall have to file a suit or any other miscellaneous proceedings shall depend on the facts and circumstances of your case. Once we have those details we shall be able to guide you in a more appropriate manner.
Advocate Mauleen MarfatiaThaltej, Ahmedabad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Share not given to father on his ancestral property
- How to get my name changed in various certificates?
- Can I take legal action against an Advocate?
- Development of tenanted premises, what precautions should i take?
- Appointment cancelled because of age limit issues