×

quescourt order to freeze bank account. Is it legal?

is it possible to get court order without filing law suit to getting bank account freezed .There is sufficient proof as well legal notice copy is available.

• ansyes it is possible for a registered financial institutions they can file a petition to freeze the accounts. first of all who want to freeze whose account. Are they are limited companies full details are required. with out details and facts of the case no opinion can be given

Advocate Suresh Chandra Reddy

East Point Colony, Visnagar

• ansDear Sir,
    I appreciate the fact that you may feel very confident that you have a good case. However, kindly appreciate that you shall have to approach the court in order to get an order, as the prayer for freezing the bank accounts can only be an interim remedy and not a permanent one, even if you may wish to have the said accounts freezed only with the view to pressurize and or to harrass the other side AND even if you were not interested in the money in the account.

Whether you shall have to file a suit or any other miscellaneous proceedings shall depend on the facts and circumstances of your case. Once we have those details we shall be able to guide you in a more appropriate manner.

Advocate Mauleen Marfatia

Thaltej, Ahmedabad

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services