quesBooking payment made to builder. Now he is denying the property ?

Sir I am resident of Delhi and booked farmland in Noida ,@31Lkh the same was booked by giving 05 Lakh by cheque and rest payment on possession later they ask me to pay more by cash so I have released the same immediate after payment the middle man vanish from deal and switch off mobile some how i have find office address and reached to office met official in Noida office they threaten me and ask me to forget money and land , farmhouse are illigal they are developed on riverbelt in name of ECNON sports land. What should i do?

• ansAssuming you have receipts for the cash payments please file a criminal complaint immediately for cheating, misrepresentation.

If you know the address and location of the middle man and others you may also file a suit for recovery of money and damages.

Criminal complaint for cheating can be filed. Money was given therefore to recover money you have to first file police complaint.  

If the police delays in taking action then you can file a complaint in the Court.

• ansCriminal complaint for cheating can be filed. Money was given therefore to recover money you have to first file police complaint. If the police delays in taking action then you can file a complaint in the Court.

Advocate Ashima Puri

Saket District Court, Delhi

• ansAssuming you have receipts for the cash payments please file a criminal complaint immediately for cheating, misrepresentation etc. If you know the address and location of the middle man and others you may also file a suit for recovery of money and damages

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi