Wife sold flat of whose EMI i was paying. Can she do that?
one of flat was registered in the name of my wife but bank loan was remitted by me as she was house wife. and after three years the same flat being purchased in the name of mine. afterwards she disposed off the same flat to other person and is she eligible to do that?
As appears from the brief facts, she could not have transferred the property as she was not entitled thereto. The property, legally, belongs to you as you are the title holder.For detailed answer more facts are needed.
Advocate Gaurav Kumar SinghGreater Kailash I, Delhi
She cannot do that. You can take appropriate civil and criminal action against her for doing this.
If the flat Transfer has not taken place yet you should immediately obtain a stay from court.
please feel free to contact for further information.
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I appeal against the judgement of the High Court
- Gave money for booking ticket but no ticket was booked
- What is the tax levied as stamp duty for different durations of stay
- Email hacking case. Filed FIR against the Hacker. No action taken?
- Terminated from service on false absconding