Wife sold flat of whose EMI i was paying. Can she do that?
one of flat was registered in the name of my wife but bank loan was remitted by me as she was house wife. and after three years the same flat being purchased in the name of mine. afterwards she disposed off the same flat to other person and is she eligible to do that?
As appears from the brief facts, she could not have transferred the property as she was not entitled thereto. The property, legally, belongs to you as you are the title holder.For detailed answer more facts are needed.
Advocate Gaurav Kumar SinghGreater Kailash I, Delhi
She cannot do that. You can take appropriate civil and criminal action against her for doing this.
If the flat Transfer has not taken place yet you should immediately obtain a stay from court.
please feel free to contact for further information.
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Penalty on delay in making final payment towards a property purchase
- How can I object on illegal construction of a floor
- Non payment of salary and pending dues more than 2 years post resign
- denied to meet my child by my husband
- Is there any permission required to release a Sky Lantern