Wife sold flat of whose EMI i was paying. Can she do that?

one of flat was registered in the name of my wife but bank loan was remitted by me as she was house wife. and after three years the same flat being purchased in the name of mine. afterwards she disposed off the same flat to other person and is she eligible to do that?

As appears from the brief facts, she could not have transferred the property as she was not entitled thereto. The property, legally, belongs to you as you are the title holder.For detailed answer more facts are needed.

Dear Sir,

She cannot do that. You can take appropriate civil and criminal action against her for doing this.

If the flat Transfer has not taken place yet you should immediately obtain a stay from court.

please feel free to contact for further information.