what happens if plot sanction is cancelled by BDA
I have decided to purchase a residential Plot located near to Mysore Road. I am not finding any reviews on them. The advertiser claim it as BDA Approved and surrounded by Kempegowda layout. They caim rest of the land around is for BDA Kempegowda Layout. Is there any chance of BDA acquiring this land, what happen to site owners if such thing happen?
For buying a flat you need not wait for the reviews. Please collect the property documents/brochure from the builder and conduct a thorough property search at the local registry office and also local court to ascertain the validity of title of the land and the development agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for filing divorce and how can I get maintenance
- Father's service not regularized by University
- Can son claim right in ancestral property is father has Willed
- registered sale agreement : Purchaser not coming forward
- Water charges being charged equally whereas flat sizes are different