what happens if plot sanction is cancelled by BDA

I have decided to purchase a residential Plot located near to Mysore Road. I am not finding any reviews on them. The advertiser claim it as BDA Approved and surrounded by Kempegowda layout. They caim rest of the land around is for BDA Kempegowda Layout. Is there any chance of BDA acquiring this land, what happen to site owners if such thing happen?

For buying a flat you need not wait for the reviews. Please collect the property documents/brochure from the builder and conduct a thorough property search at the local registry office and also local court to ascertain the validity of title of the land and the development agreement.