queswant to repair my property but not being allowed

Mere chacha ne mere plot pe hisse ke liye case kiya hua hai, jo ki meri daadi ne marne se pehle mere naam kar diya tha 1994 me, uska kuch portion me repair karana chahta hu, jo ki wo log nahi hone de rahe, plz bataye me kya karu

• ansIn case you are in possession of the property and no stay order is operating against you, then you can go ahead and make repairs. In such case, you can even seek help from police in case your uncle interferes in your business.

In another case where a stay is operating against you from the court, then you cannot make any changes in the property till you file an application in court and take permission for the same. 

As the property is in dispute therefore, no suggestions to the effect of going against the court order can be made and it is better you consult your lawyer before taking any decision.

Advocate Kanika Bhutani

Punjabi Bagh (West), Delhi