Transferring Parental Property
My parents expired in 2006 when I was a Minor. Since then I live with my Grandparents. What is the process of Transferring the parental property in my name?
Did your parents die leaving a WILL? If a WILL is there, and if the property has been left to you, the WILL just has to be probated in court.
If there is no WILL, and you are the only legal heir, you can swear an affidavit to that effect before a Metropolitan Magistrate, and there after, apply to the Municipal Corporation for mutating the property in your name.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Society refusing to provide joint share certificate to me. What to do?
- Judgement to recover loan passed by court can my property be attached?
- Ancestral property taken by father and compensation given to sisters.
- How can i claim property of grandfather
- Licences required for delivering alcohol