quesTransferring Parental Property

My parents expired in 2006 when I was a Minor. Since then I live with my Grandparents. What is the process of Transferring the parental property in my name?

  • ansDid your parents die leaving a WILL? If a WILL is there, and if the property has been left to you, the WILL just has to be probated in court.

    If there is no WILL, and you are the only legal heir, you can swear an affidavit to that effect before a Metropolitan Magistrate, and there after, apply to the Municipal Corporation for mutating the property in your name.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

There is immovable property in the name of my great grandfather. Now my father wants…
Hello Experts, My flat is in maharashtra state. I want to sell that flat. I…
I want to know does a son who pays home loan instalments on the house…

We are four brothers to our parents. My father has purchased a house with his…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly