quesTransfer of property.

Husband has died. Husband's mother is already died. Widow having minor children had written to the Society (at that Registration of Society was in process) for transferring the flat in her name, Adhoc committee of society had orally assured to transfer after the registration of society. Building is situated in Gram panchayat area/limit. Husband's brother and father have also approached some residents/committee members to transfer the flat in name of father or brother. At present society got registration. Now committee members are lingering the transfer of flat in name of widow. Widow is having marriage certificate, service document of husband showing her name/photo as spouse. What to do?

  • ansThe wife should obtain a succession certificate from a competent court, and thereafter serve a certified copy of the succession certificate upon the society asking them to transfer the flat in her name.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I sell my flat in the yr of 2004,but registration not done as balance amt.cheque…

we are two family, our house give for development to a developer ,we have Registers…
We are 3 brothers and two sisters. We have one property which was owned by…
I bought a flat under subvention plan where builder will pay the pre emi to…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly