×

quesSon threw out uncle when he got major. How to recover it back?

My uncle bought a land. It was in the name of the his son when he was a minor and the title was XYZ under the care of ABC(my uncle). Now the uncle's son is a major and they threw the parents(my uncle) out of the house. Now what can my uncle do? Can he claim back the house and divide it equally among their son and daughter?

Since your uncle bought land in the name of his son and now he is a major, then under such circumstances he cannot claim the land.

Your uncle if are above 60, then they can go to senior citizen forum under Senior Citizen Act and seek monetary help from his son.