Son threw out uncle when he got major. How to recover it back?
My uncle bought a land. It was in the name of the his son when he was a minor and the title was XYZ under the care of ABC(my uncle). Now the uncle's son is a major and they threw the parents(my uncle) out of the house. Now what can my uncle do? Can he claim back the house and divide it equally among their son and daughter?
Since your uncle bought land in the name of his son and now he is a major, then under such circumstances he cannot claim the land.
Your uncle if are above 60, then they can go to senior citizen forum under Senior Citizen Act and seek monetary help from his son.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to recover the token money paid for purchase of property
- Full and final settlement due how can I recover it
- Can an agreement be used in a cheque bounce case
- Uncle greedy and want to take all ancestral property. What to do?
- Is there any law to stop family member from contacting and meeting me?