quesSon threw out uncle when he got major. How to recover it back?

My uncle bought a land. It was in the name of the his son when he was a minor and the title was XYZ under the care of ABC(my uncle). Now the uncle's son is a major and they threw the parents(my uncle) out of the house. Now what can my uncle do? Can he claim back the house and divide it equally among their son and daughter?

  • ans

    Since your uncle bought land in the name of his son and now he is a major, then under such circumstances he cannot claim the land.

    Your uncle if are above 60, then they can go to senior citizen forum under Senior Citizen Act and seek monetary help from his son.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

my grandparents expired 2-3 years ago and my uncle is residing in grandparent's house till…
My neighbor has damaged my two wheeler fuel tank lock and tried to drain out…
I am an engineer. I have 2.5 acres agriculture land in my name which was…
Q.actually one dcreed passed in 1998,in eviction and recovery of rent ,against the defender,in such…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly