Share in self acquired property.
I have a flat bought by me in Delhi. now since last 4 years i and my wife are living at my native UP. i have 2 sons. one is living with me in UP and another son who is in indian coast guard living in my Bangalore's flat. and they are not giving any rent from last 4 yrs. now i have said him to leave my flat because we want to give it on rent to somebody else for life living.but he is not ready to leave the flat.in this case what should i do with them. Can he get any kind of share from my self acquired property if i dont want? Can i transfer my flats to my younger sons name if i want? Kindly advise me I am very helpless.
You are an absolute owner of flat. You can bequeath flat to whom soever you desire. If your son refuses to vacate flat issue legal notice and if instead of notice he fails to vacate file suit for eviction against him.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No time limit mentioned in the contract for refund what can be done
- What is a process to file a domestic violence complaint?
- Lost cheque and now someone claiming money from me
- How can we claim LIC insurance claim
- Can I apply for early retirement in Indian navy