Selling of floors in Delhi
I own a residential plot in Rohini. Originally, this was my father's property. After his demise the property was released in my favor through a relinquishment deed by my mother and sisters. I am presently constructing 4 floors plus stilt on this plot. If I wish to sell one or two of the floors, what are the documents that need to be given to the buyer(s) at the time of sale?
Do the four floors need to be independently registered in my name before selling any them of?
Contact a local lawyer. Was relinquishment deed duly registered? Has the property being mutated in your name? Are your building plans duly approved? You can sell flats by sale deed duly stamped and registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is electronic / digital recordings a valid proof of evidence U/S 420
- Who gets share in grandfather's property if we have step brothers
- Can i file a case against Railway for my baggage stolen?
- Requesting for stay orders for property dispute
- Resident welfare association liable to paid as per minimum wages act