registry issues of property
One of my friends' father purchased property in Noida, GPA/SA/Will all are registered. His father expired. In March 2007 my friend's father did the registry by using GPA in his favor. So my question is can purchaser do registry in his favor or not ?
Your query is not clear. Based on limited facts available I presume your friend's father purchased a property through registered power of attorney and registration was done in his favour in 2007. Your friend's father is the absolute owner of the property. He can sell the property in favour of purchaser.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to separate from wife without mutual consent
- How to file case under Section 200 of IPC
- If husband deny to pay compensation what action can we take
- Brought a property but private land owner is threatening to vacate
- How to divide property equally amongst brothers who are greedy?