registry issues of property
One of my friends' father purchased property in Noida, GPA/SA/Will all are registered. His father expired. In March 2007 my friend's father did the registry by using GPA in his favor. So my question is can purchaser do registry in his favor or not ?
Your query is not clear. Based on limited facts available I presume your friend's father purchased a property through registered power of attorney and registration was done in his favour in 2007. Your friend's father is the absolute owner of the property. He can sell the property in favour of purchaser.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father has put a case on the property transferred to me by GF and aunt
- Cheated by an advocate. Not wiling to return money now. What to do?
- Unfair deduction by company from full and final settlement
- Father in law disowned his son what can we do
- How can mother and son get share from my father's property