registry issues of property

One of my friends' father purchased property in Noida, GPA/SA/Will all are registered. His father expired. In March 2007 my friend's father did the registry by using GPA in his favor. So my question is can purchaser do registry in his favor or not ?

Your query is not clear. Based on limited facts available I presume your friend's father purchased a property through registered power of attorney and registration was done in his favour in 2007. Your friend's father is the absolute owner of the property. He can sell the property in favour of purchaser.