registry issues of property

One of my friends' father purchased property in Noida, GPA/SA/Will all are registered. His father expired. In March 2007 my friend's father did the registry by using GPA in his favor. So my question is can purchaser do registry in his favor or not ?

Answers (1)

407 votes
Your query is not clear. Based on limited facts available I presume your friend's father purchased a property through registered power of attorney and registration was done in his favour in 2007. Your friend's father is the absolute owner of the property. He can sell the property in favour of purchaser.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles