Property sold while case is still pending in court.
Partition suit filed against respondent preliminary decree favour to appellant pending disposal of final decree but the said property was already sold to someone that person was included in the suit case whether the judgement invalid.
Can the purchaser would be included now in the case or after final decree.
Was there a stay order issued against the sale of property issued by the court?
If a stay order was issued then contempt proceedings can be initiated against the seller.
The judgment does not become invalid due to the subsequent sale of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to transfer Car in name my name
- Rights and rules pertaining library staff in Govt First Grade Colleges
- Parent died can the house be sold or lease without consent of others
- Can daughters challenge gift deed
- I have an extra-marital affair can my girl friend file a case