×

quesProperty sold while case is still pending in court.

Partition suit filed against respondent preliminary decree favour to appellant pending disposal of final decree but the said property was already sold to someone that person was included in the suit case whether the judgement invalid.

Can the purchaser would be included now in the case or after final decree.

• ansWas there a stay order issued against the sale of property issued by the court?
    If a stay order was issued then contempt proceedings can be initiated against the seller.
    The judgment does not become invalid due to the subsequent sale of the property.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services