Property partition against sibling's will
We are 3 brothers and two sisters. We have one property which was owned by my grandfather. Is it possible to for me to sell my part of the property for my expenses. My brothers are not willing to do a partition of the the properties. What can be done?
Unless the property is partitioned among the legal heirs, your portion can't be determined. Even if the siblings are not agreeing for a partition, you may still file a suit for the same and get your share determined by court.
You can then sell your share of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- How can I avoid false domestic violence case to be filed against me
- Same clan marriage under degree of prohibition?
- Snapdeal not giving a return request what action to take against them
- Applied for work of account executive.Different work givent.What to do
- How to evict wife from my parents house