Property partition against sibling's will
We are 3 brothers and two sisters. We have one property which was owned by my grandfather. Is it possible to for me to sell my part of the property for my expenses. My brothers are not willing to do a partition of the the properties. What can be done?
Unless the property is partitioned among the legal heirs, your portion can't be determined. Even if the siblings are not agreeing for a partition, you may still file a suit for the same and get your share determined by court.
You can then sell your share of the property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How legally can I Stop my separated wife entering my house?
- Sale deed executed in violation of status-quo/ injunction order
- Can I buy a agriculture land that has crop loan on it ?
- Mother in law abusive and non supportive what are my right
- Are there in chances to compromise over a forgery case