×

quesProperty partition against sibling's will

We are 3 brothers and two sisters. We have one property which was owned by my grandfather. Is it possible to for me to sell my part of the property for my expenses. My brothers are not willing to do a partition of the the properties. What can be done?

• ansUnless the property is partitioned among the legal heirs, your portion can't be determined. Even if the siblings are not agreeing for a partition, you may still file a suit for the same and get your share determined by court.

You can then sell your share of the property.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services