quesProperty in great grandmother's name. Do we have share?

My grandfather had one home in ancestral property till today no one has made any will house is still on my great grandmother's name, except my grandfather 1 of his sister stays there only now my grandfather has passed away and only his sister and family are staying there. Do we have any right on the property.

  • ansSince the house is registered in the name of your great grand mother, and your grand father has passed away,
    your father can claim his share therein by filing a suit for partition.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

At Ameenpur village a new venture started in our colony premises. They built 40 Homes…

Plot in a registered society under U.P Awas Vikas has 3 builder flats which are…
Dear Sir, My Husband's Grand Father is Dead long back. He did two marriages. First…
hello sir we have buy plot from NIT 30 years ago we are the first…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly