Property in great grandmother's name. Do we have share?
My grandfather had one home in ancestral property till today no one has made any will house is still on my great grandmother's name, except my grandfather 1 of his sister stays there only now my grandfather has passed away and only his sister and family are staying there. Do we have any right on the property.
Since the house is registered in the name of your great grand mother, and your grand father has passed away,
your father can claim his share therein by filing a suit for partition.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Not happy with the magistrate judgement can I appeal
- One partner has spend money without our knowledge what action possible
- Want to divide my property legally
- Government job attestation for personnel with criminal background.
- Sister married a guy but now wants to marry someone else