×

quesProperty in great grandmother's name. Do we have share?

My grandfather had one home in ancestral property till today no one has made any will house is still on my great grandmother's name, except my grandfather 1 of his sister stays there only now my grandfather has passed away and only his sister and family are staying there. Do we have any right on the property.

• ansSince the house is registered in the name of your great grand mother, and your grand father has passed away,
    your father can claim his share therein by filing a suit for partition.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services