quesProperty given to father by Will by grandfather.

My great grand father through registered Will who had two son he passed all his self acquired property only in favour of my grandfather. My grand father who had 3 children my father and 2 brothers he has passed the same property only in favour of my father through registered Will. Does my father's brothers have any right in claiming the following property?

  • ansThe original owner of this property was your great grand father who made a will thereof in favour of your grand father who in turn made a will in favour of your father.

    In terms of the Will of your grand father your father is the absolute owner of the property. He can sell, gift or make a will of the property.

    Your father's brothers have no share in the property,

    If your father does not make a will of the property during his life time then you, your mother and your siblings will succeed to the property equally after his life time

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have taken a property in Delhi by my name. Does my elder or younger…

BBMP legal cell not competent/serious.Resident association not having sufficient fund. Question 1.What is the best…

If the owner of the property is residing in delhi and the proposed tenet is…

My mother is the eldest daughter and has three sister and a brother. My grandfather's…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly