×

quesProperty given to father by Will by grandfather.

My great grand father through registered Will who had two son he passed all his self acquired property only in favour of my grandfather. My grand father who had 3 children my father and 2 brothers he has passed the same property only in favour of my father through registered Will. Does my father's brothers have any right in claiming the following property?

• ansThe original owner of this property was your great grand father who made a will thereof in favour of your grand father who in turn made a will in favour of your father.

In terms of the Will of your grand father your father is the absolute owner of the property. He can sell, gift or make a will of the property.

Your father's brothers have no share in the property,

If your father does not make a will of the property during his life time then you, your mother and your siblings will succeed to the property equally after his life time

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services