Penalty on free hold land
Can municipal corporation charge a penalty on a free hold land & at present holding proof of 65 years. The owner uses this land to operate a marriage hall. The corporation sent him a notice of penalty without prior information or giving any time to put his point. How to proceed on this mater legally?
It is important to go through the notice first. The order was issued for imposition of penalty. If you are aggrieved by the order of imposing penalty you can file a writ petition challenging the same in the High Court of your local area.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mortgage deed missing in list of docs while booking flat
- Clarification regarding acceptance of work history in Canadian embassy
- Regarding tax on prize won by lucky draw
- Illegally occupied our industrial plot. Now asking money to leave it.
- My husband is booked under a false criminal case what can I do.