×

quesPenalty on free hold land

Can municipal corporation charge a penalty on a free hold land & at present holding proof of 65 years. The owner uses this land to operate a marriage hall. The corporation sent him a notice of penalty without prior information or giving any time to put his point. How to proceed on this mater legally?

• ansIt is important to go through the notice first. The order was issued for imposition of penalty. If you are aggrieved by the order of imposing penalty you can file a writ petition challenging the same in the High Court of your local area.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services