quesPenalty on free hold land

Can municipal corporation charge a penalty on a free hold land & at present holding proof of 65 years. The owner uses this land to operate a marriage hall. The corporation sent him a notice of penalty without prior information or giving any time to put his point. How to proceed on this mater legally?

  • ansIt is important to go through the notice first. The order was issued for imposition of penalty. If you are aggrieved by the order of imposing penalty you can file a writ petition challenging the same in the High Court of your local area.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are four brothers. My three brothers gave Power of Attorney (Special) for securing TDR…
Is it possible to use agriculture land for providing/promoting education or sports activity?
My grand father got some property from his grandfather i.e. ancestral property and earned some…
respected Lawyers, my friend has a 5Acers of land which is inherited from his grandmother…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>