Partition deed w/o son's consent.
My father and his four brothers got a common property in udumalpet taluk tamilnadu. my father passed away in the year 2006. His brothers done a partition deed without my concurrence. The Electricity connection used for cultivation bearing the Title as Shanmugam and Party (Shanmugam is my father). Now they alone using the electricity. Now i want to suspend the EB Service please guide me
When was partition deed done? In whose name is the property as on date? Without consent of your father and his legal heirs property could not have been transferred in name of his brothers. Mere disconnection of electricity connection would not serve any purpose. Contact a local lawyer. File suit for partition of property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Facing disciplinary action as an employee in a bank
- Can any legal action be taken for abortion of a child by family member
- Deposited money in bank. Now bank denying to return money as no files.
- Can other legal heirs claim property if gifted only to one son
- A group of people harassing and threatning my aunts