×

quesPartition deed w/o son's consent.

My father and his four brothers got a common property in udumalpet taluk tamilnadu. my father passed away in the year 2006. His brothers done a partition deed without my concurrence. The Electricity connection used for cultivation bearing the Title as Shanmugam and Party (Shanmugam is my father). Now they alone using the electricity. Now i want to suspend the EB Service please guide me

• ansWhen was partition deed done? In whose name is the property as on date? Without consent of your father and his legal heirs property could not have been transferred in name of his brothers. Mere disconnection of electricity connection would not serve any purpose. Contact a local lawyer. File suit for partition of property.