quesPartition deed w/o son's consent.

My father and his four brothers got a common property in udumalpet taluk tamilnadu. my father passed away in the year 2006. His brothers done a partition deed without my concurrence. The Electricity connection used for cultivation bearing the Title as Shanmugam and Party (Shanmugam is my father). Now they alone using the electricity. Now i want to suspend the EB Service please guide me

  • ansWhen was partition deed done? In whose name is the property as on date? Without consent of your father and his legal heirs property could not have been transferred in name of his brothers. Mere disconnection of electricity connection would not serve any purpose. Contact a local lawyer. File suit for partition of property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

i got married in 2012 and my husband died in 2014. i want to know…
Hello! Can I ask the buyer to share his original sales deed with the developer?…
I'm the youngest daughter in my family and I have two elder brothers and I…
I am from Hindu religion , my mother in law bought co stricter home on…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly