New project started in place of old.Will our agreement be still valid?
Would the old Agreement of a housing project be still valid if the construction had stopped & a new project had started in place of the old one? I had invested in a housing project in May 2012 in Noida where the construction was soon stopped. We had invested 8-9 Lakhs in this project. But they started a new project in place of this old one in Jan, 2014 with new t & c’s but the carpet area remained the same.
Looking at the t & c’s for asking a refund, they say that a total of 15% will be taken back on a request for refund. My concern is we have invested a total of 15% only.
What can I now do?
We believe that we will be in a better position to reply to your query after the perusal of the terms and conditions of both the Agreements old and new.
In the present case the refund is due to the fault of the builder who has started a new project all together so it may be possible to take a full refund of the amount paid under the new agreement, but we can guide only after perusing the terms.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Shop under redevelopment builder denying to give the shop back
- Can father in law transfer property to mother in law without NOC
- Duration for getting decree for mutual divorce
- Car Accident no one got hurt is my car compoundable
- Boyfriend posted a nude pic w/o consent. How to gather evidence in it?