Neighbour is complining for our house which we were building it..
We were rebuilding our house from starting and we had heird a builder for it who is going to build it on our behalf.. After the 90% completion of our house one of the neighbour complained for the house in mcd.mcd officials came & broke our whole floors . Since 2 months our house construction has stopped. But again the person complained in mcd for our house & wants to seal our house.we dont have any house other than this we are living as tenent in other house despite of having our own house..please tell me what can i do to save my families shelter. If gets seal than my family will be on road.
I understand that the floor, which has been demolished, must have been in violation to the MCD bye Laws. If you have permitted sanction plans, then file a civil writ before the High Court challenging demolition and also seek compensation.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
Could you please let me know as to why the MCD demolished your house in the first instance? Is any of your construction illegal or unauthorised? For construction of a house, various permissions and licenses have to be taken. Kindly check if the same have been applied for and taken by you.
Advocate Mishika SinghLajpat Nagar 1, Delhi
I fail to understand how can somebody sell your house.
Also why did the mcd break your house. An advice can be given only after a detailed discussion after knowing the complete facts.
Please feel free to revert.
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can parents object during notice period of court marriage
- Received notice from nagar palika What to do
- Received notice of house going on auction need to prevent liability
- Younger brother submiting fake Will by mother for probate civil court
- Getting work done of higher post, pay scale of lower post