×

quesNeighbour is complining for our house which we were building it..

We were rebuilding our house from starting and we had heird a builder for it who is going to build it on our behalf.. After the 90% completion of our house one of the neighbour complained for the house in mcd.mcd officials came & broke our whole floors . Since 2 months our house construction has stopped. But again the person complained in mcd for our house & wants to seal our house.we dont have any house other than this we are living as tenent in other house despite of having our own house..please tell me what can i do to save my families shelter. If gets seal than my family will be on road.

• ansDear Concerned,

I understand that the floor, which has been demolished, must have been in violation to the MCD bye Laws. If you have permitted sanction plans, then file a civil writ before the High Court challenging demolition and also seek compensation.

Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

• ansCould you please let me know as to why the MCD demolished your house in the first instance? Is any of your construction illegal or unauthorised? For construction of a house, various permissions and licenses have to be taken. Kindly check if the same have been applied for and taken by you.

Advocate Mishika Singh

• ansDear Sir,

I fail to understand how can somebody sell your house.

Also why did the mcd break your house. An advice can be given only after a detailed discussion after knowing the complete facts.

Please feel free to revert.

Advocate Sonia Saini