quesNeighbour is complining for our house which we were building it..

We were rebuilding our house from starting and we had heird a builder for it who is going to build it on our behalf.. After the 90% completion of our house one of the neighbour complained for the house in mcd.mcd officials came & broke our whole floors . Since 2 months our house construction has stopped. But again the person complained in mcd for our house & wants to seal our house.we dont have any house other than this we are living as tenent in other house despite of having our own house..please tell me what can i do to save my families shelter. If gets seal than my family will be on road.

  • ansDear Concerned,

    I understand that the floor, which has been demolished, must have been in violation to the MCD bye Laws. If you have permitted sanction plans, then file a civil writ before the High Court challenging demolition and also seek compensation.

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • ansCould you please let me know as to why the MCD demolished your house in the first instance? Is any of your construction illegal or unauthorised? For construction of a house, various permissions and licenses have to be taken. Kindly check if the same have been applied for and taken by you.

    Advocate Mishika Singh

      Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi

  • ansDear Sir,

    I fail to understand how can somebody sell your house.

    Also why did the mcd break your house. An advice can be given only after a detailed discussion after knowing the complete facts.

    Please feel free to revert.

    Advocate Sonia Saini

      Dwarka, Delhi

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am Hindu married man. I have purchased flat in 2001. It's registered under both…
Dear Sir, I want to know whether Capitation fees upon sale/rent of the Flat is…
My grandfather has given the power of attorney of some land out of the whole…
I have a flat in my father s name in bangalore he as passed away…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly