quesNeighbor conflict over terrace

My neighbor throws trash and dirty water on my terrace. When confronted he denies and makes a scene out of it. Their is a threat given by him regarding my three year old daughter. I am trying to put a shed on my private terrace but now the society head is giving me trouble. What should I do? I don't let my daughter play anywhere near his place or the terrace. What should I do?

• ansIn case you can, click photographs and submit the complaint to the nearest police station. Do not forget to mention that there is threat to you & specially your daughter.