Neighbor conflict over terrace
My neighbor throws trash and dirty water on my terrace. When confronted he denies and makes a scene out of it. Their is a threat given by him regarding my three year old daughter. I am trying to put a shed on my private terrace but now the society head is giving me trouble. What should I do? I don't let my daughter play anywhere near his place or the terrace. What should I do?
In case you can, click photographs and submit the complaint to the nearest police station. Do not forget to mention that there is threat to you & specially your daughter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to complaint in NGT for polluting sewers in forest area
- After gazette notification school board denying to add surname
- What is the procedure to conduct scholarship exams
- What are my father's right in the ancestral property
- Company is forcing me to resign