Neighbor conflict over terrace
My neighbor throws trash and dirty water on my terrace. When confronted he denies and makes a scene out of it. Their is a threat given by him regarding my three year old daughter. I am trying to put a shed on my private terrace but now the society head is giving me trouble. What should I do? I don't let my daughter play anywhere near his place or the terrace. What should I do?
In case you can, click photographs and submit the complaint to the nearest police station. Do not forget to mention that there is threat to you & specially your daughter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can wife of deceased son claim share in fathers property
- Father sold property received by mother from mother in law
- Wife refusing to accept talaqnama what action can we take
- Whether rule 6(3)(A) applicable for reversal of Input Service Credit
- Wife left home after 5 months of marriage can she claim alimony