quesNeighbor conflict over terrace

My neighbor throws trash and dirty water on my terrace. When confronted he denies and makes a scene out of it. Their is a threat given by him regarding my three year old daughter. I am trying to put a shed on my private terrace but now the society head is giving me trouble. What should I do? I don't let my daughter play anywhere near his place or the terrace. What should I do?

  • ansIn case you can, click photographs and submit the complaint to the nearest police station. Do not forget to mention that there is threat to you & specially your daughter.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Im hindu-maratha, We have sell our property to a buyer and its been 2 years…
My uncle forced us to sell a site which was in a joint name of…
One of family member sold his share of land to some other party before first…
my grand father nigrated during 1947 from india to pakistan. he had a big property…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly