Mutation of the property title.
I have bought a flat from a buyer of an redevelopment under construction building. the said building is built on MHADA land. lease deed from mhada to society was done for 99 yrs. conveyance deed in favor of society was done in 1995. the building was dipilated and went into redevelopment. i have bought the flat from one of the members of the society (not from the builder). after registration and transfer and society formalities do i need to apply to Survey and Land Records Office for mutation of the title in my name.
There is no need to apply to survey and land record office as the society must have effected the ownership change in its records subsequent to the sale deed having been made and registered in your favor.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife died during pregnancy her family filed dowry death case on me
- LIC housing asking for premium even after father death what can i do.
- How can I get my refund for half balance in check bounce case.
- Tenant is irregular in paying rents can I evict him
- Grandson's share in the grandfather's property