×

quesMutation of the property title.

I have bought a flat from a buyer of an redevelopment under construction building. the said building is built on MHADA land. lease deed from mhada to society was done for 99 yrs. conveyance deed in favor of society was done in 1995. the building was dipilated and went into redevelopment. i have bought the flat from one of the members of the society (not from the builder). after registration and transfer and society formalities do i need to apply to Survey and Land Records Office for mutation of the title in my name.

• ansThere is no need to apply to survey and land record office as the society must have effected the ownership change in its records subsequent to the sale deed having been made and registered in your favor.