Mutation of the property title.

I have bought a flat from a buyer of an redevelopment under construction building. the said building is built on MHADA land. lease deed from mhada to society was done for 99 yrs. conveyance deed in favor of society was done in 1995. the building was dipilated and went into redevelopment. i have bought the flat from one of the members of the society (not from the builder). after registration and transfer and society formalities do i need to apply to Survey and Land Records Office for mutation of the title in my name.

Answers (1)

239 votes
There is no need to apply to survey and land record office as the society must have effected the ownership change in its records subsequent to the sale deed having been made and registered in your favor.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles