mothers share in property when there is no will ?
Dear sir we are three son and one daughter who is married and my father passed away and without leaving any will and recently mother is living with me and sister is insisting to sale the whole property and asking for her share and i do not want the partition as my sister and brothers, want the share but don't want to look after our mother. now that equal share is agreed so what about my mother's share and her well being and her care ? as she is not mentally fit and what is possible solution ?
After the death of your father you, your mother and your siblings succeeded in equal proportion to the property of your father as he died without making a will. Your mother cannot be deprived of her share on sale. Your sister may move to court to call out her share by seeking partition of property.
and If your mother is mentally unfit then you may seek her guardianship from court
to protect her interest after the court orders.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a constable send summons through WhatsApp
- How to recover money from a company located in Phillippine?
- Got post dated cheques now account closed how to recover money?
- Son in law wants divorce with his wife what can I do
- Can child claim the property of grandfather if father died