quesmothers share in property when there is no will ?

Dear sir we are three son and one daughter who is married and my father passed away and without leaving any will and recently mother is living with me and sister is insisting to sale the whole property and asking for her share and i do not want the partition as my sister and brothers, want the share but don't want to look after our mother. now that equal share is agreed so what about my mother's share and her well being and her care ? as she is not mentally fit and what is possible solution ?

• ansAfter the death of your father you, your mother and your siblings succeeded in equal proportion to the property of your father as he died without making a will. Your mother cannot be deprived of her share on sale. Your sister may move to court to call out her share by seeking partition of property.

and If your mother is mentally unfit then you may seek her guardianship from court
    to protect her interest after the court orders.