quesMother unable to prove that she is a legal heir. What can we do now?

HERE IS THE CASE OF PARTITION OF ANCESTRAL PROPERTY MY MOTHER D.O.B WAS 1947, SHE IS ILLITERATE UNABLE TO PROVE THAT SHE IS THE LEGAL HEIR BELONGS TO THE SUCH PROPERTY,WHERE CAN I CAN GET THE LEGAL HEIR DOCUMENT TO PROVE MY MOTHER AS A LEGAL HEIR & WE HAVE SEARCHED AS OUR LEVEL BEST TO OBTAIN TO REFLECT ANY DOCUMENT AT OUR RECORDS AVAILABLE PLEASE ADVISE ME AS EARLIEST REPLY

• ansPresuming that the property concerned is ancestral, that your mother is Hindu, that the property concerned is on your father's side, that there is any evidence - documentary or oral, in form of a witness of the marriage between your father and mother, your mother may move to civil court for declaration of legal heir.

Advocate Rakesh Chaurasia

Greater Kailash- I, Delhi

• ansFor proving your right u should first clarify that you belong to which state and when did partition took place. But if partition took place after 2006 you need not to prove your right it automatically creates your interest in the said property.

Advocate Gaurav Kumar Singh

Greater Kailash I, Delhi

• ansDear Sir,

Kindly provide full details of the matter.

You say that your mother's date of birth is 1947, If i go by that you should mention other details...what is the case and whose property is this etc.

Advocate Sonia Saini