Is selling of land legal through GPA?
1.A has got registered GPA for Revenue land from 8 of the farmers which was executed on 14-06-1995 2. A sold this land to B with a registered sale deed.
3. Now B appointed A(above GPA Holder) as his GPA holder. This is a Notary GPA executed on 04-sep-2008
4. Shall A can divid this land into plots
5. Buying individual plots from A who got GPA is legal? 6. Can A pay stamp duty for a individual plot(not for entire land) as latest GPA holder(Notary) or previous registered GPA holder before selling it? If so now is it legal to purchase this plot from A.
As per your query:
A is not the current owner of the land. B is the actual owner of the entire land. A is not authorized to divide the land into plots nor can he sell these plots to anyone as the GPA is not registered. For sale and conveyance of title Gpa has to be compulsorily registered
Advocate Tanushree SahaniJakkur, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can employer take our drug test without our consent?
- What is the procedure to file divorce under Muslim Law
- Fraud person entered home and took sing of father on blank paper
- One person threatening with my personal photos. What action can i take
- found some silver articles while digging.is it legal to keep them