quesIs sale agreement valid if court passed stay order for that property?

When an interim order passed by a court dealing with property matter is that both the parties will maintain status quo with regards to the title and its possession of the property, if one of the party who was to obey the above order enters into an agreement with the third party regarding the sale of the same property; has the party committed contempt of court?

Also, what is the value of that agreement in presence of the court's stay order?

Yes, if there was an interim order of stay in operation, and one of the parties violates the same during it's operation, then the same would amount to contempt of court and the aggrieved party can file a contempt petition under Section 12 of the Contempt of Court Act.