Is it legal to run a lodge in a residential area? Where to complain?
There is nuisance happening by a lodge run in a decent residential area. Where can i complaint about it? It is legal?
If it is run under a license, the authorities would have taken into account the residents difficulty and would have given permission on certain conditions. However through your residential you can raise your objections to the local body for cancelling the license, citing various reasons which are tenable.
Advocate Nanchill RajkumarVelachery, Chennai
You can lodge a complaint against the nuisance with the local police or can move an application to Municipal authorities giving details of nuisances and illegal activities and seek their intervention to cancel the licence.
Advocate T KalaiselvanKosapet, Vellore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- false case of 498A against husband and his family
- Harassment and abusement on the job by the company
- Being a daughter can I file for partition again not received my share
- Municipal corp constructing drainage in front of my house is it valid
- Resident of UAE filing a divorce