×

quesIn how much time can heirs claim property of the deceased?

After the death of the owner, in how many days can the legal heirs claim the said property?

If no Will was made,

Then a partition suit can be filed in the concerned civil court regarding the distribution of the property.

If there was a Will then,

You can make application for probate of will . probate is judicial proof that will is genuine . if under will executor is appointed he can  file testamentary petition for probate . notice will be issued to all legal heirs . if no legal heir files any caveat or opposes will probate would be granted   for properties mentioned in the will.