I am a divorcee. What is my right in parents property?
Is there any law where I can get a share in property of my parents? I am a divorcee and living in a rented house all by myself.
You have not mentioned whether it is self acquired property of your parents or ancestral property.
If it is self acquired property your parents can dispose of the said property as they please. They can by Will bequeath property to whom so ever they desire.
In case your parents die without making any Will you would be one of the legal heirs of property along with your brothers or sisters.
It is a joint family property or ancestral property, then you are entitled for the share in the property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False FIR Lodged against me what is the remedy
- Rules and regulations regarding Exhumation of a body
- Gave life threat to neighbour during a heated discussion with him.
- Grounds to appeal for 100 percent medical pension
- Mistake in service book unable to get pension