quesHow to file a case about land grabbing and need to attend the hearing?

I am working in Bangalore, my native is Asansol, West Bengal. If I want to file a case against my land grabbers/encroachers, is it mandatory to attend hearings? If so, then it is difficult for me as I am in a high pressure private sector job and it is not possible to attend court flying 2000 kms to and fro. 


What should be done if I am forced to file case?​

  • ans


    You will have to file the suit for eviction against the trespasser in the district court of West Bengal.


    You can hire a local lawyer and thereafter can authorize your father or mother to file the suit on your behalf.


    Your lawyer can also send you the documents which are required to be filed in the court by courier, you can sign them and send him back. It is not necessary for you to attend every hearing.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

It is a tea estate and is run by my uncle while his other brothers…
We have a house property in goa on my mothers name.we are three brothers.my mother…
Hi I wanted to what is the procedure of getting share in family property i…

Sir, My grandfather and his brothers partitioned their properties in 1935. My petarnal grandfather's purchased…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly