How to file a case about land grabbing and need to attend the hearing?
I am working in Bangalore, my native is Asansol, West Bengal. If I want to file a case against my land grabbers/encroachers, is it mandatory to attend hearings? If so, then it is difficult for me as I am in a high pressure private sector job and it is not possible to attend court flying 2000 kms to and fro.
What should be done if I am forced to file case?â€‹
You will have to file the suit for eviction against the trespasser in the district court of West Bengal.
You can hire a local lawyer and thereafter can authorize your father or mother to file the suit on your behalf.
Your lawyer can also send you the documents which are required to be filed in the court by courier, you can sign them and send him back. It is not necessary for you to attend every hearing.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- 10% interest monthly.
- What to do if one sister is not consenting to sell our ancestral home?
- Eligibility in Govt. Job if criminal case is pending
- Rights of a married woman in fathers property
- Can 6 months cooling off period be waived off in Mutual Divorce