How to file a case about land grabbing and need to attend the hearing?

I am working in Bangalore, my native is Asansol, West Bengal. If I want to file a case against my land grabbers/encroachers, is it mandatory to attend hearings? If so, then it is difficult for me as I am in a high pressure private sector job and it is not possible to attend court flying 2000 kms to and fro. 

What should be done if I am forced to file case?​

Answer

You will have to file the suit for eviction against the trespasser in the district court of West Bengal.

You can hire a local lawyer and thereafter can authorize your father or mother to file the suit on your behalf.

Your lawyer can also send you the documents which are required to be filed in the court by courier, you can sign them and send him back. It is not necessary for you to attend every hearing.