Grandfather property with grandson. Does grandma entitled to share?
Ancestral property ,as per the Grand Father Will ,ownership is with Son Grand Father,Son and wife expired . Only Grandma, Grand son and Grand daughter(Married) is live. Whether Grandma is eligible for 1/3rd Share of the property and whether shee can register the 1/3rd share to her Daughters?
Yes as, per Section 10 of the Hindu Succession Act, the property will devolve equally among , your grandmother, your sister and you and other siblings of your father.
She need not register, your aunty will automatically become the owner of the property because of above mentioned judgement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delay in repairing of mobile device by company service centre
- Liabilities towards father, step mother and step brother and sister
- Threat to security and privacy of my family. Where to complain?
- what are the documents required for registration of a shop?
- Can't pay alimony as per compromise in court. What can i do now?