×

quesGrandfather property with grandson. Does grandma entitled to share?

Ancestral property ,as per the Grand Father Will ,ownership is with Son Grand Father,Son and wife expired . Only Grandma, Grand son and Grand daughter(Married) is live. Whether Grandma is eligible for 1/3rd Share of the property and whether shee can register the 1/3rd share to her Daughters?

Yes as, per Section 10 of  the Hindu Succession Act, the property will devolve equally among , your grandmother, your sister and you and other siblings of your father.

She need not register, your aunty will automatically become the owner of the property because of above mentioned judgement.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services