Grandfather got property from govt. after death, who has right over it
At the time of partition my grandfather came to Sonipat, government allotted to our grandfather. Now my grandfather passed away. Who all will have right over that property?
The property comes under the category of self acquired property and it will devolve upon all the first class legal hires in case he has died without will. the first class hires are wife , son , daughter. all have equal right in the said property. further it must be an allotment of the property.
Advocate Rahul GoyalChittaranjan Park, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What action can i take if tenant is not paying rent for the shop.
- What is the procedure to file for a divorce?
- Can a complaint be filed against a university which is unrecognised
- How to surrender a duplicate PAN card taht has wrong DOB
- Appeal in High-court mumbai for ownership as per adverse possession