Grandfather got property from govt. after death, who has right over it - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quesGrandfather got property from govt. after death, who has right over it

At the time of partition my grandfather came to Sonipat, government allotted to our grandfather. Now my grandfather passed away. Who all will have right over that property?

  • ansThe property comes under the category of self acquired property and it will devolve upon all the first class legal hires in case he has died without will. the first class hires are wife , son , daughter. all have equal right in the said property. further it must be an allotment of the property.

    Advocate Rahul Goyal

      Chittaranjan Park, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sudershani Ray

  Kailash Hills
 Experience: 10 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly